Monday, June 28, 2010

Ebay *frustration!*

howdy one and all

to start off with, I HAVE ANOTHER FOLLOWER! i'm so happy! *tears*

anywayz, moving on


i've been sick the last few days, so what did i do?! i made an ebay profile ^-^ i can now (offically) buy things off ebay.

BUT

has anyone ever noticed just how frustrating ebay can be? i mean, theres been times where i've wanted to rip my hair out and i've only had it for about... *checks clock*... 10 minutes.

is there an automatic biding thing on ebay? because so far i've only bid on a few things. mario kart nintendo 34, mario party (n64) and zelda, again n64. i've bid on about 3 zeldas now because everytime i make a bid, im imidiatly out bidded. i went away for a minute, came back and there'd been no movement on the game, so i made another bid and BAM, out bidded again, so i gave up. now i'm just watching a whole bunch of zelda games and when it comes to about an hour before the bidding closes, i'll bid and if that bastard i**o (thats his user name) bids on it then, then i'll know he's a ROBOT!!!


anyway, i dont have much else to say...


do you guys (my beloved followers) like nintendo 64? do you own one? what games do you like best, or do you prefer nintendo wii? make a comment, let me know, YOUR OPPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT!!! leave a comment (i like comments ^-^)

anywayz,

Ciao!

Amie xx

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know such a thing as "mario kart nintendo 34" existed :P Just joking Amie, but yeah, there are robots on ebay, also there's a program that lets you know when someone out bids you and lets you make a new bid

    but I love the nintendo 64, second favourite console after the super nintendo (going real retro there haha) :) I used to have both a super and 64, both of which I can no longer find... ah well, I also have a wii but I never play it, if i feel like gaming I play nintendo games on the computer using an emulator

    Well there is my comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah, ebay is evil, i lost out on every bet i've made. stupid robots! DEATH!!! but woot for your super nintendo! and wii is just a rip off i think.. even though the new sports resort game is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete